About the Episode
The Dunya is our temporary abode, filled with alluring distractions and luxuries that offer short-lived comfort and satisfaction. Are we able to indulge in this worldly life while also striving for a bountiful Akhira? The answer lies within our ability to detach and refocus our priorities.
V/O: Noor Abdallah
Sponsored by: Mercy Without Limits
The Objective of this Episode
- It’s human nature to want it all – both the luxuries of this life and the next. The Quran tells us we can have both, within certain parameters:
- We must remember that our provenance comes from Allah and not people.
- Remember this life is temporary – don’t get too caught up and hold this world in your hand, not in your heart.
- Use what Allah has given you as a means to get closer to Him.
- What does “having it all” mean to you?
- How might you utilize what Allah has given you in this world to pursue the Akhira?
- Reflect on your Akhira. Would you be prepared to leave the Dunya today?