MAS NATIONAL JOB POSTINGS
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Leadership & Management:
● Provide leadership and management guidance to ensure that the mission,
vision, core values, and overall strategy with goals and objectives and direction
of MAS GLA is implemented and aligned across the organization.
● Oversee day to day operations of the organization and ensure overall
successful long-term operations.
● Ensure ongoing local programmatic excellence, rigorous program evaluation,
and consistent quality of finance and administration, fundraising,
communications, and systems; recommend timelines and resources needed to
achieve the strategic goals.
● Actively engage and energize members, volunteers, board members,
committees, partnering organizations, and funders.
● Attend Board meetings and provide reports and updates on staff as well as all
current work, financial health of GLA, project timelines, and project and
● Lead, coach, develop, and retain management team (all
● Ensure effective systems to track scaling progress, and regularly evaluate
program components, so as to measure successes that can be effectively
communicated to the board, members, funders, and other constituents.
● Effectively represent the organization and promote a positive organizational
image to ensure adequate community representation (i.e. at Shura Council meetings, or chapter wide events such as MAS LA Convention or MAS
Fundraising & Communications:
● Coordinate and lead annual, quarterly and monthly budget review.
● Provide fundraising leadership and ensure the funds are available to execute
● Responsible for creating the conditions for fundraising success (vision,
materials, pitch, call-time, training, technology, etc.).
● Expand revenue generating and fundraising activities to support existing
program operations and regional expansion.
● Prepare accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate
fundraising results, variances and performance trends.
● Deepen and refine all aspects of communications—from web presence to
external relations with the goal of creating a stronger brand.
● Improve and build stronger communications with the membership base.
● Use external presence and relationships to garner new opportunities.
● Demonstrate competence in reading, creating, and understanding financial
documents, including budgets, cash flow, income statements, balance
statements, and statements of functional expenses.
Planning & New Business:
● Design the expansion and complete the strategic business planning process
for the program expansion into new GLA markets.
● Begin to build partnerships in new GLA markets, establishing relationships with
the funders and members and political and community leaders at each
● Be an external local and national presence that publishes and communicates
program results with an emphasis on the successes of the local program as a
model for regional and national replication.
Salary and Benefits
$90,000 – $150,000 annually, based on experience/skills. Benefits include paid time off, and healthcare (medical, dental, vision).
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
The ED will be thoroughly committed to MAS Greater LA’s mission. All candidates
should have proven leadership, coaching, and relationship management experience.
Specific requirements include:
● A MAS Member & Understands MAS Mission & Vision.
● Bachelor degree, with at least 5 years of management experience; track record
of effectively leading and scaling a performance- and outcomes-based
organization and staff; ability to point to specific examples of having developed
and operationalized strategies that have taken an organization to the next
stage of growth.
● Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program
● Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff,
manage, and develop high-performance teams, engage members, set and
achieve strategic objectives, and fundraise.
● Past success working with a Board of Directors with the ability to cultivate
existing board member relationships.
● Strong marketing, public relations, and fundraising experience with the ability to
engage a wide range of stakeholders (Members, Board, Departments /
Committees, Volunteers, and Community).
● Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate
communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills.
● Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to
● Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
● Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, approachable, and self-directed
● Proven abilities and experience in fiscal management and preparing and
securing Board approval of all chapter related budgets.
● This position will require some evenings and weekends, as well as travel
throughout the Greater LA region.
How to Apply
Please email the following to [email protected]:
1. Cover Letter
3. Three References
Seeking to fill full time principal position for established Islamic school located in beautiful coastal NW Florida.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensures a viable curriculum for all students.
• Leads efforts to ensure all teaching and staff positions are filled and effectively recruits to fill vacant positions.
• Supervises, observes, and evaluates teachers and staff
• Must be willing to use systematic, effective and data-based strategies to address behavioral issues.
• Must have good rapport with students
Prefer candidates with minimum Master’s Degree in Education and 2 years’ experience in academic administration.
Candidates should be energetic and motivated to lead a growing school. Highly competitive salary with potential to increase.
Our city has been named one of the top places to live in U.S.
Please submit resume and 2 letters of recommendation to