Support Tarbiya & ilm Camps this November 29.
Empower Young Muslims to discover their purpose this Giving Tuesday.
In today’s world, our youth are struggling, and need the guidance of strong mentors. One of MAS’ programs is our Tarbiya and Ilm Camps for college students and young professionals engaged in Islamic work. These camps are for youth leaders, activists, and workers in their community and focus on spiritual renewal, learning, and fellowship with opportunities to develop and enhance spiritual discipline and leadership skills.
Sponsor a Cabin
Sponsor food and board for 5-7 youth leaders and activists to learn, pray, and sleep for five days.
Fund the transportation cost to help bring youth workers to the campsite.
Materials for Workshops
Sponsor part of a team-building or leadership exercise for activists and leaders at the camp.
Since 2001, we conducted +40 Camps & Trained +6,000 youth workers and activists nationwide.
Continuing the Tradition, in 2022:
Camps Were Organized
Participants, Mentors & Speakers Attended
Potential Youth that can Benefit from their Mentors Attending
What Our Camps Offer Youth Workers:
- Tazkiya (Spiritual Purification) experiences and reflections
- Workshops to define and enhance personal strengths and skills
- Activism/volunteering opportunities and post-attendance plans
- Building and strengthening fellowship and networking
- A call to commit to the MAS mission and vision