Support Tarbiya & ilm Camps this November 29.
Empower Young Muslims to discover their purpose this Giving Tuesday.
In today’s world, our youth are struggling, and need the guidance of strong mentors. One of MAS’ programs is our Tarbiya and Ilm Camps for college students and young professionals engaged in Islamic work. These camps are for youth leaders, activists, and workers in their community and focus on spiritual renewal, learning, and fellowship with opportunities to develop and enhance spiritual discipline and leadership skills.
Since 2001, we conducted +40 Camps & Trained +6,000 youth workers and activists nationwide.
Continuing the Tradition, in 2022:
Camps Were Organized
Participants, Mentors & Speakers Attended
Potential Youth that can Benefit from their Mentors Attending
What Our Camps Offer Youth Workers:
- Tazkiya (Spiritual Purification) experiences and reflections
- Workshops to define and enhance personal strengths and skills
- Activism/volunteering opportunities and post-attendance plans
- Building and strengthening fellowship and networking
- A call to commit to the MAS mission and vision