About the Episode
The benefits of God-consciousness are numerous, but perhaps the sweetest reward is entering into Allah’s company and experiencing the serenity that comes with it.
V/O: Mostafa Taleb
Sponsored by: Mercy Without Limits
The Objective of this Episode
- Taqwa means to be conscious of Allah’s presence and have awareness of Him that encompasses all you do.
- Allah tells us that if we remain mindful of Him, He will give us a criterion [to tell right from wrong] (8:29). Thus, having taqwa serves many purposes
- Taqwa gives us clarity, prosperity and purpose
- Taqwa gives us a way out and provision from unexpected sources
- What is your favorite way of being mindful of God?
- How can we train our minds and actions to become more God-conscious?
- How are taqwa (God-consciousness) and tawakkul (reliance on God) related?