The concept of Rizq, is a profound one.
How much wealth will we accumulate? How many children will we have, if at all? What will the trajectory of our lives entail? Every single one of us has a preordained sustenance (rizq). We know not, while Allah (swt) is the All-Knowing, The Total Provider.
The Objective of this Episode
- Allah has provided us with many forms of sustenance (rizq) and provisions.
- Wealth is only one form of rizq; others include your talents, guidance, knowledge, children, health, and more.
- Our rizq is pre-determined and is not a measure of Allah’s love or displeasure, but rather it is a test.
- Why do you think our riqz (sustenance) is considered a test?
- What benefit do we gain from pursuing the means to which our sustenance is tied
- What patterns regarding riqz (sustenance) have you noticed in your life?